Jiangsu Enyang Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter ‘the Company’) is a global leading LED Landscape lamp manufacturer
|Job：Director of Sales and Marketing|
General Manager Job Duties:
· Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
· Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
· Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
· Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
· Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Education: Master’s degree or above, Business Management, Marketing or other related major, having more than 3 team management experience and 5 years working experience in lamps sale. The one with certain customer resources is preferred.
· Ability to develop and implement operational procedures.
· Ability to influence the behaviours of others to achieve goals and get things done.
· Able to build and capitalise on a wide network of contacts.
· Can grow existing revenue streams and develop new ones.
· Passionate about customer service.
· Understanding of organisational structures.
· Accustomed to working with senior management.
· Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly and expressively.
? A passion for excellence.
? Ability to create new ideas for generating revenue and business opportunities.
? Resilient when faced with setbacks.
|Job：Director of Sales and Marketing|
1. Make market survey, effectively analysis of potential client companies operating and financial conditions to mitigate risks. Meanwhile, negotiate with customers, contact, proposals, and gathering as well as make strategy, coordinate resources, assign jobs, and supervise process.
2. Assist GM to formulate month, quarter and annual sales plans.
3. Make marketing strategies and activities, guide subordinate to improve the level of collaboration, communication with customers, strive to improve the cohesion of organization structure.
4. Form a sales team, including recruitment, training, coaching, motivating, business evaluation, forming a good sales team.
5. Grasp sales staff daily sales results, timely adjust sales focus on analysis of customer needs, keep good relationship with customers, and seek opportunities to develop new business.
6. Understand the Company's monthly sales situation, arrange the sales focus for next month and adjust working methods according to the current sales performance. Meanwhile, organize the department meetings, coordinate to deal with problems, timely report to GM of the sales work
7. Manage sales channels and customer data, timely visit customers and track the services of salesman.
Required Education:Master’s degree or above, Business Management, Marketing, Electronic or other related major, having more than 3 team management experience and 5 years working experience in lamps sale. The one with certain customer resources is preferred.
1. Able to skillfully use English for business talks and conversations, additional preferred.
2. Be familiar with overseas market development, maintenance and marketing theory, have successful marketing and management experience in high-level positions.
3. Make marketing planning and strategy for different periods and lead the department to achieve sales target according to the development.
4. Have a great knowledge of LED lights industry (especially the outdoor landscape lighting series), familiar with international sales model, have own ideas and marketing concept.
5. Have construction and management ability, good at team building, training and motivation; Have a good eloquence, writing capability and sales training ability.
6. Have strong team organization and management experience, good professional quality & spirit, good communication, organization and development ability.
7. Make industry or product market research, have strong ability of market analysis and forecast, with strategic vision and decision-making.
· develop electronic, mechanical and optical specifications for LED product
· design based on the input from cross functional team including sales & marketing and customer’s specific requirements
· specify product design goals based on inputs from cross functional team and customer’s specific requirements
· specify additional parameters which will influence the design like electrical power consumption, luminary aesthetics, price, operating temperature, etc.
· specify parameters related to optical tests such as light flux, lumen output, wave length, power factor, color temperature, efficacy, hue, saturation, power consumption, power factor and other inputs from customer
· estimate the constraints on the optical, thermal and electrical systems of the developing LED product due to LED product requirements and design goals
Required Education:Master’s degree or above, Electronic or other related major.
· Experience in molded plastic product design and engineering required. Experience in lighting products is preferred. Knowledge of LED applications and/or electronics integration is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills required. Experience interfacing with automotive OEMs is desired. Ability to work with multiple teams is critical.
· Demonstrate professional behaviors and attitudes while performing job responsibilities and in communications with the customer, co-workers and supporting/interfacing organizations.
· Must be a team player and be able to give accurate status and progress reports on assigned program/project.
Some proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint expected.
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
· Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or above, Business Management, Marketing, Electronic or other related major. The one with work experience and certain customer resources is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
· Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel